WHAT’S IN THE BOX?!
How to properly pack a Box
- Figure out which size you need. Don’t be afraid to get more boxes than needed.
- Have necessary items, like bubble wraps, packing peanuts, paper, box cutter, etc…
- Categorize things based on relativity.
- When packing be sure to have equal weight and distribution. Heavy items should go into the box first. This gives the box a solid base, but it also keeps lighter items from being smashed under the weight.
- Don’t overpack!! Having too much weight can bust the bottom of the box causing damage to your belongings.
- It’s easier to have heavier small boxes than heavier large boxes, think accordingly.
- Label boxes with the room it belongs in. This will make it easier to unload when you get to your new home.
How it Works
Po’s Moving and Storage has the experience, manpower, and resources to provide you with high-quality services and help you reach your moving goals. All it takes are four simple steps:
Consult With Us
Contact our movers Virginia and get a free moving estimate based on your input.
Get Your Custom Moving Plan
Our team will come up with a detailed moving plan tailored for your specific needs.
Watch Us Handle the Move
Po’s Moving and Storage will provide you with the full-service moving process you want.
Enjoy Your New Home
Unpack at your own pace and breathe in that new and exciting stage of your life.